Texas Points,Perforating Points and Feather Splitters

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
My cousin who lives in Texas and i often trade points and artifacts. These are some he personally dug out of the Pipe Creek Site. This was a pay dig and was 200.00 per day per person. They were pulling 30-40 perfect points a day and countless broken artifacts every day. He also got in on the tail end of the dig and said that the number of points at the beginning of the dig was closer to 60 perfects with countless brokes. I have many frames of Texas points as that is where i am originally from. If you will notice at the top right hand side of the frame there are 2 feather splitters. Also notice the name given too these rare pieces. Alot of these points are also translucent which makes them extra cool as well. Enjoy my friends! Gods blessings on you all! denz1.jpg denz2.jpg denz3.jpg Keep on a huntin! Mogi

Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Pipe creek between 2009 and 2011 or so was probably the finest pay dig area in Texas from what I understand.

You nailed it buddy! I have frame after frame of artifacts from just that 1 site. I never got to dig it, but my cousin who is an avid digger said time after time that it was the best by far site that he ever dug.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread