1.1 MB · Views: 106
Upvote 0

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with some of opinion and I toss in rock garden but some I don't ex stone knife has at least eight man Marks at least four around back core another the square black tool I posted all eight corners polished the same angle this was not done by mother nature I do post questionable stones because not sure and then I like to post my views on to get you to look at my findings ex flare bit Celt I posted as tool it has rubbing marks on sides but nothing on top or bottom I have been hunting artifacts for 42 years and I'm still learning I try to use James Bennett and Lar hothem books on authenticating artifacts what to look for also when there is multiple stones with same shape mother nature does not do this ex the axe I posted the white one this paloe or early archaic I know of in collections even Harrisburg museum with same shape and construction this what I based my opinion on and the stone knife the same form found in area I really do like opinions but not when posted rock only it should be explained why you see rock only this is a forum I was informed on this site I am not allowed to post my opinion because the opinion given to me is by someone smarter then me this post will probably black list me from getting opinions also opinions based off photographs which is hard with artifacts easier when in hand thank you for reading my OPINION

Punctuation, man. It goes a long way in trying to read a long post like this. That was brutal to try to decipher.

Also, don't listen to backwoodsbob or mogi, which I am sure are the ones who told you about your opinion not mattering. All opinions are welcome, but there are people on here with years and years of experience who are only trying to help. It's not our fault they refuse to listen.

Last edited:

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
we value EVERY post of material, we want to see what you have, we are not snobs, but we are pretty good and "yes" and "no"..if we are curt or short, it is only because we don't actually LIKE to argue. ...we also KNOW frauds when we see them too....

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your welcome to post but please understand this is Indian artifact forum and geofacts posted will be moved to our geofact forum after discussion.

The member who "informed you" didn't like the fact geofacts do not belong in this forum.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread