Translucent Table Rock

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_2436.JPG IMG_2437.JPG IMG_2438.JPG IMG_2438.JPG . We are finding so much Beautiful artifacts! Enjoy friends!

Upvote 0

oldsilver

Feb 20, 2017
East Coast-Mid Atlantic Region
Detector(s) used
Started with a Garrett. I think I've probably tried everything make and model from 1977, all the way to the up to the E-trac and GPX 4800.
Nothing new as for me now, I am pretty much handicapped.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
super nice one there

catherine1

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool artifact. Everyone knows my find locations. You showing us bought pieces, without the provenance, is not helping us in the artifact community.

OP
OP
M

mogi

Nov 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Cool artifact. Everyone knows my find locations. You showing us bought pieces, without the provenance, is not helping us in the artifact community.
Everything I am posting is personal finds. I have been hunting Arkansas and Missouri for a week now. But, just an f.y.i- I could care less what you think.

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everything I am posting is personal finds. I have been hunting Arkansas and Missouri for a week now. But, just an f.y.i- I could care less what you think.

There's the mogi we all know, so defensive when asked a question!!!!! So the huge etley was a personal find this week? I'm betting NOT!!!!!

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's the mogi we all know, so defensive when asked a question!!!!! So the huge etley was a personal find this week? I'm betting NOT!!!!!

Here we go again! If you have doubts about the authenticity of someone's posted find, why don't you just PM them and state your concerns. I'm sure if you are nice enough, 'ol Mogi will tell you and even draw you a map to where he found it.

I don't get it....some of you folks must have been raised lacking manners...

Last edited:

Nwohseeker

May 13, 2015
Nw ohio
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't get it....some of you folks must have been raised lacking manners...[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty mannerless statement to make there yourself and mogi's statement about not caring what the lady stated. The only people who are interested in mogi's artifacts seem to be people who may not be as apt at spotting fake artifacts. I'm not saying he hasn't posted some great looking artifacts but when questioned he gets very defensive as if he knows he's guilty of something. Seems to me the museum quality (questionable artifacts) he posts are a leap away from the field grade stuff he posts as personal finds and his giveaway pieces are field grade stuff too. He tries to play the nice guy and victim but he has lashed out at anyone who asks for more info and can be very rude himself. This place is for sharing info and enjoying this hobby if that's not what you are here for them maybe take it to eBay or somewhere where people who don't know better will ooh and ahh over you fake artifacts and hey you can even sell them to suckers on there. Also mogi if this ruffles your feathers know that not many of us care about your opinions either.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
it is pretty obvious he buys his "best" stuff and sincerely thought he was getting authentic items....when the folks here started to say "uhhhhhhh, that is most unusual, please give us more info"....he got defensive, never having heard before that his priceless collection was a bunch of internet re-pros. He has sunk A LOT of bucks into stuff that any number of us here could have made for him at a fraction of the cost. We have all been taken some time in our lives in one way or another but most of us learn from it, shake our heads and move on.

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't get it....some of you folks must have been raised lacking manners...

That's a pretty mannerless statement to make there yourself and mogi's statement about not caring what the lady stated. The only people who are interested in mogi's artifacts seem to be people who may not be as apt at spotting fake artifacts. I'm not saying he hasn't posted some great looking artifacts but when questioned he gets very defensive as if he knows he's guilty of something. Seems to me the museum quality (questionable artifacts) he posts are a leap away from the field grade stuff he posts as personal finds and his giveaway pieces are field grade stuff too. He tries to play the nice guy and victim but he has lashed out at anyone who asks for more info and can be very rude himself. This place is for sharing info and enjoying this hobby if that's not what you are here for them maybe take it to eBay or somewhere where people who don't know better will ooh and ahh over you fake artifacts and hey you can even sell them to suckers on there. Also mogi if this ruffles your feathers know that not many of us care about your opinions either.[/QUOTE]

"That's a pretty mannerless statement to make there yourself"
No, I was stating a fact....you were giving your opinion. Big difference....

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2011
maybe some rules need to be implemented and if they are not followed the thread is deleted.
I suggest that: personal find
gift
purchased
museum piece
modern made

Way too much controversy when a question is asked and the poster gets P.O.ed and whines about being picked on or challenged about his/her posting.

Sure would be simple to say; personal find in the SW. End of story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread