Indian double edge stone and with blood

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What makes you think there is blood? Any blood that was ever there would be long, long gone.

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

mn9000

Oct 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Perry I would post this to the North American Indian Artifact forum with information about what part of the country you found it in. There's some real experts on that forum that can tell you quite a bit of information about these artifacts.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Moved to Indian Artifact Forum.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like two Axes and a possible Hammerstone. Can you post better pictures of all three please? I'm sure there in no blood on it unless it was used recently to kill something or somebody. Any traces of blood would be long gone from when ancient man used this tool.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They look pretty banged up but better pics would help. On the $ side of it it wount be much for broken artifacts. If I had found them though I would frame them.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like others said no blood would still be present but they are some nice axes .... Any info ? Did you find them ? Buy them ? What state etc...

Charl

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2012
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
In the first photo, the piece on lower right looks like a broken Hohokam style axe, guessing from Arizona...

OP
OP
P

perry

Apr 5, 2017
Cave creek
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grand parents found everything, bowls arrow heads huge pot Marvel's beads tinyyyyyyyy shell and stone beads I'll post everything there's a cool pot I want to know more about ....

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the first photo, the piece on lower right looks like a broken Hohokam style axe, guessing from Arizona...
Thats an pretty impressive guess... To me anyways

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread