Mothers Day Gifts From My Oldest Son

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I've not been having any luck finding things of late other than a few pieces of pottery I haven't posted much lately. So I thought I would share the Mothers Day gift from my oldest son. He lives in the mountains but came down for a visit and before he came over he went by the local flea market where he bought these for $2 each. They were all found locally and are some little beauties. One of the best Mothers Day gifts I've ever had. He knows what Momma likes :heart:
WP_20170514_002.jpg

Upvote 0

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
A happy Mothers day ! And gifts Mom likes too.
That will bring smiles and memory of the day when you look at them for a long time to come.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice gift and if he doesnt live to far you should go to the mountains and look for a few there if he has property.

OP
OP
NCPeaches

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice gift and if he doesnt live to far you should go to the mountains and look for a few there if he has property.

He rents and lives in a town called Waynesville but knows folks that hunt and when he's not working they go out and look too. One of his friend's teenage son gave him a jar full of points for his birthday last year. All of those are from the Cherokee which is pretty cool. I wish he had brought them so I could've looked and taken a pic.

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really nice and thoughtful gift

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He must love you... Itd be hard to give away 3 good arrowheads

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Mrdigz

Nov 14, 2015
Long Island ,NY
Detector(s) used
2 Whites MXT pros. Bullseye 2 & Bullseye trx pinpointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Rock! Summer is here indeed, Thank god!

OP
OP
NCPeaches

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He must love you... Itd be hard to give away 3 good arrowheads

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

I tried to give them back for his frame but he insisted I have them because he picked them out just for me. We speculated on the material and shape and all that...it was good conversation and I'm glad he likes NA artifacts. It seems we both can't get enough of it lol

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I tried to give them back for his frame but he insisted I have them because he picked them out just for me. We speculated on the material and shape and all that...it was good conversation and I'm glad he likes NA artifacts. It seems we both can't get enough of it lol
8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions