Any advice will be in Jax Florida all next week

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is a beach south of Jax Beach it is loaded with fossils and sharks teeth. I've found over 100 teeth in a day there. Found a fossilized dear tooth also. Live in Middleburg for 3 yrs use to go there quite a bit. The beach is called micklers landing. It's about 8-10 miles south of Jacksonville beach. It's nice and not nearly as crowded as Jax Beach. Let us know how you do.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would love to get some advice or meet up with someone for the day--- any advice or interest to connect????

Thanks in advance!

Im 6 hours north of that but It would be nice to meet somebody for a hunt.

OP
OP
jmaschal

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
@rock If I didn't have the whole family I would make the effort maybe some other time. I love this site and all the resources but would love to get hands on experience.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a beach south of Jax Beach it is loaded with fossils and sharks teeth. I've found over 100 teeth in a day there. Found a fossilized dear tooth also. Live in Middleburg for 3 yrs use to go there quite a bit. The beach is called micklers landing. It's about 8-10 miles south of Jacksonville beach. It's nice and not nearly as crowded as Jax Beach. Let us know how you do.

Is that over towards Mayport? I used to fish out of there. I heard St Johns was good snorkeling for sharks teeth?

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's just south of jacksonville beach. Mayport is closer to the mouth of the St John's if I'm not mistaken. But it's closer than I am to it that's for sure. Wish I was there but I'm in NC now.

OP
OP
jmaschal

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Came back empty handed - few shark teeth but that's about it. Love the area though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions