rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats rite believe it. I was cleaning my area and took the carpet out to shake the dirt off and these 2 fell out. I wash my finds next to the carpet in a bucket and I guess over the last year have dropped these 2 one time and didnt know it. The carpet is a mix of colors and its kinda dark. Sorry to say its the 1st time I have cleaned the carpet in over a year so Im not sure when or where I found these.
Guess I will add them in my 2017 frame, rock

Attachments

• SDC12506.JPG
    SDC12506.JPG
    744.2 KB · Views: 92
Upvote 0

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like a rockhead:laughing7: Just joking man. I have done the same thing before while cleaning. Sometime I never know what I might find cleaning around this abyss , lol. Nice finds

Old Pueblo

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2017
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate it when thats happens. I sometimes find old shotshells or date nails and so forth in the truck that I dropped and cant remember where I found them. And Im one of those guys that really hates forgetting where Ive found something.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
..if only it was that easy!

EricTheCat

Oct 4, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice saves. My carpet has not been cleaned since the woodland period but I never thought to look for artifacts in it. ;)

Reminds me of when I was a kid. My grandma had thick green shag carpet in the living room. One time she gave me and my sisters each a roll of pennies. I got in a fight with my sister and I hit her with my roll of pennies and it broke open and pennies went everywhere. My grandma told me I have to pick up all the pennies and if I did not find all 50 of them there would be consequences. I picked up all the pennies I could find and when I counted them I had 53. :)

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..if only it was that easy!

Now if I can find my lighted loop I will have it made. I have misplaced it some place down here.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im thinking I probably found them over the winter in the cotton field when the radishes were growing. The reason I think that is the black 1 on the right. Its a hafted scraper / knife. I have found another 1 like it in my frame. Not sure if it started out as a point or if they were made like that on purpose but I do have 2 of them both same design but different material.

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
We recently moved, and I found a couple of little points that had somehow gotten pushed under the printer/scanner on my office desk. Obsidian on a black desk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions