rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morrow Mountain? They are usually nicely made in my area. Getting any rain cause its pouring here?

OP
OP
coosakid

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morrow Mountain? They are usually nicely made in my area. Getting any rain cause its pouring here?
Yep I was thinking Morrow mountain.... It's been raining here all day not just a down pour but hopefully enough to wash some new points up....

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep I was thinking Morrow mountain.... It's been raining here all day not just a down pour but hopefully enough to wash some new points up....

Points up and leaves away. They started falling rite after the solar eclipse around these parts. Rite now is the worst part of the storm I hope and if it is its not real bad but its getting colder. Been in the 50s in the mornings since the storm started.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish I could upload pics from my phone. I drove by a couple of creeks I hunt with permission and one of them has a field I park in and then have to slide down the bank to even get to the creek. The water is so high the field is now a lake about 10 ft deep. It will take a week or 2 for it to go down with no rain. Must of poured last night for a long time. My bucket showed 8 inches of rain in it.

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Glad to see you guys posting from down there. Kindof figured yalls power might be out because of that storm..i have to admit I am envious of the rain you guys are getting. Very nice MM by the way.

OP
OP
coosakid

coosakid

Nov 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The creeks didn't even get up around here .... We didn't get any good downpours

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The creeks didn't even get up around here .... We didn't get any good downpours

Hard to believe it poured here. I drove back by the flooded area today the creek is almost back to normal but real dirty. Guess I will go to "Ugly Point Place" on my next day off. Its a place where I go to when I cant get anywhere else. Some real crude material out there but better than sitting at home. Hope you find another killer like that one, rock

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions