Can you help identify the time period of these indian artifacts?

rockTexas

Tenderfoot
Dec 14, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am including a link to a dropbox folder where there are photos of artifacts found in Central Texas that appear to be much older than all the other sites I have been on in my life. Nothing about the site fits any others. The tools are well worn and greasy when first pulled out. Many have multiple sides that are flat, some have a concave section at center (some look like bow ties), and they are all very well worn, some reworked. The site is massive. No archaic or paleo points or tools. Not migratory people based on the items being found. Very specific set of tools found throughout the site, some very large ones too. I hope my pictures are good enough for you to see and give me your thoughts. I have been an artifact hunter since i was very young, and I have never been to a site like this one. Here is the link to dropbox:

HTML:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkjtdvflzzi7sfx/AADlFoL8j7zlhaw6Dv-9xZHYa?dl=0
Thanks for your time.
RockTx

Upvote 0

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
This group isn't much into clicking external links, especially when it's your very first post. If it's not too much trouble, attach some images to your thread, you'll get answers pronto.

Welcome to treasurenet.

Neanderthal

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2006
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Those all appear to be natural stones. I can't see any signs of human modification on any of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread