rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Im not sure if I will be able to get back out again before the end of the year due to work so I culled my artifacts I found this year (2017) and this is what I got. It started real strong this year but towards the end of the year the finds got real slow and I ended up with almost 2 frames. Found more quartz points than I usually do. I did find 1 Celt which really made the year special. Not posting them but did find some grinders and choppers also scrapers. I hope others will post their finds cause I always enjoy seeing others good fortune. N GA, rock

Attachments

• SDC12759.JPG
    SDC12759.JPG
    967.9 KB · Views: 122
  • SDC12762.JPG
    SDC12762.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
  • SDC12142.JPG
    SDC12142.JPG
    1,007 KB · Views: 78
  • SDC12144.JPG
    SDC12144.JPG
    840.5 KB · Views: 93
Upvote 0

crj1968

Feb 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great year- man I remember a lot of your posts, but didn't realize you found so much!

ptsofnc

Apr 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You found some real nice ones this year! Continued good luck to you!

EricTheCat

Oct 4, 2011
Southern Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome frames, looks like a great year. In all my searches and scouting I only found 3 artifacts this year. Still was great to get out and not be working constantly like other summers. Glad to see you found some good ones. The celt is really nice.

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You put together some super frames. Love the quartz points and Celt! Good luck in 2018. Maybe you’ll have 3 new frames next year! My Daughter just moved to Dallas Georgia and looking at some new ground in 2018.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find I love the multicolor ones they add some nice color to the collection and that Celt is really sweet.

I enjoy finding anything whole but yes the multi colors are my favorite.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great year- man I remember a lot of your posts, but didn't realize you found so much!

I found more broken ones than whole thats for sure but its a lot of fun either way

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a bad year at all. I really like that celt!

Thanks I do to. I didnt win an award on it at the last show due to I wouldnt say where I found it. I just kept repeating the county and wouldnt give it up. I told them it was private property and the owner wouldnt want me to say cause every hunter in town would be all over the place looking.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a very successful year. Great looking Flint and that Celt is a killer.

Thanks Found a Celt last year and 1 this year I hope to keep the trend going will have to keep my fingers crossed.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome frames, looks like a great year. In all my searches and scouting I only found 3 artifacts this year. Still was great to get out and not be working constantly like other summers. Glad to see you found some good ones. The celt is really nice.

My back is hurting rite now from work today. Working my butt off for the holidays lots of OT weather I want it or not. Maybe next year will be your year to find that special piece.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You put together some super frames. Love the quartz points and Celt! Good luck in 2018. Maybe you’ll have 3 new frames next year! My Daughter just moved to Dallas Georgia and looking at some new ground in 2018.

Not to far from me maybe an hour away. If you go and visit let me know maybe we can meet up and do a hunt. Lots of quartz out in that area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread