monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get down about those finds Rock, you still have a lot of hunting time and finding anything is a good day. I tore the bi-cep tend lose in my shoulder, so had I to go under the knife and it looks like 2 months before I can hunt or work. Just don't get in a hurry and walk over something.:laughing7: Nice finds !!!!!!!!

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't get down about those finds Rock, you still have a lot of hunting time and finding anything is a good day. I tore the bi-cep tend lose in my shoulder, so had I to go under the knife and it looks like 2 months before I can hunt or work. Just don't get in a hurry and walk over something.:laughing7: Nice finds !!!!!!!!

Dang I hope it turns out well and the repairs are swift on your shoulder. Thanks

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know we always what to find "more", but for this time of year I would consider that a decent hunt. I haven't been out at all yet in 2018, and with not much on the horizon until spring. I love those large quartzite Savannah Rivers' like the base half you found. I have found half a dozen of them, either tips or bases, and all broken. It is one of those type items that I have hopes of reuniting with their other halves one day. Nice material on that turtleback scraper too!

All of them S R I have found have been snapped but maybe 1 day there will be a whole one. Must of took a big cobble to make them with.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, lol, be another 4 months or so till the snow is possibly gone here for me..........

Its been a cold winter for everyone this year we just had a cold front come thru last night but at least it was rain and not snow so far.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that’s great! My 2018 count is zero. Hoping to get some time to look around where we cleared some of our property for my daughter’s house. I found a nice Baker’s Creek (my last 2017 find) just walking through there on my way to the mailbox. There must be more as it is very close to the area I found everything in 2017.

Hey BearCreek
Good to see you on the site and I bet you find some nice ones in the dirt this year on your property. You need to go have a look before the grass kicks in.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread