rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a short look today cant walk the fields but did walk the washouts and the roads. Found a few small ones, a rock that is red and black that has been polished (no clue), and a broken Adze blade at least I got 1 bit of it. I went to look for the piece of material I found that has stripes in it and my new puppy was chewing on it. No wonder I couldnt find it, her name is Baby and Im not sure on her type of breed but sure is cute and tiny. HH, rock

Attachments

• SDC12858.JPG
    SDC12858.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 127
  • SDC12859.JPG
    SDC12859.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 122
  • SDC12872.JPG
    SDC12872.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
  • SDC12856.JPG
    SDC12856.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • SDC12883.JPG
    SDC12883.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • SDC12884.JPG
    SDC12884.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 82
Upvote 0

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice little bevel, really small but neat.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds , is point in 2nd pic your first complete one for the year ? It’s a cool looking point different than most. You seem to always find something made from really awesome material . And the new guard dog looks fierce lol

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice little bevel and a fine dog!

NCPeaches

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2013
Western Piedmont North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like 2018 is going to be like 2017 for you finding super nice points! What type would you say the gray/white one in the 2nd pic is? It's a little beauty! Baby is just too cute! :heart:

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like 2018 is going to be like 2017 for you finding super nice points! What type would you say the gray/white one in the 2nd pic is? It's a little beauty! Baby is just too cute! :heart:

Im going with Brewerton looks very close to the one in my avatar

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds , is point in 2nd pic your first complete one for the year ? It’s a cool looking point different than most. You seem to always find something made from really awesome material . And the new guard dog looks fierce lol

The point is so thick on the tip from sharpening thats probably why it isnt broken so yes I do believe its my 1st whole

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nice finds and Baby is a cute puppy.:thumb_up

jamus peek

May 13, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a short look today cant walk the fields but did walk the washouts and the roads. Found a few small ones, a rock that is red and black that has been polished (no clue), and a broken Adze blade at least I got 1 bit of it. I went to look for the piece of material I found that has stripes in it and my new puppy was chewing on it. No wonder I couldnt find it, her name is Baby and Im not sure on her type of breed but sure is cute and tiny. HH, rock

Hey Rock really nice looking pup. I have an Olde English Bulldog named baby to she goes out with me every hunt and she hunts for balls or round looking rocks and brings them to my feet to show me what she found. She found this mortar to and was rolling it around with her paws she is always in front. I'm always yelling " Baby " in the creek because she runs up the creek looking for a find it was awkward at first but names always grow on you.

20170514_154350.jpg

20170916_154241.jpg 20170102_152135.jpg 20170515_153307.jpg

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and Baby is a cute puppy.:thumb_up

Thanks she gets into everything. I had forgotten about that when I got her.

Yak1366

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2017
Ringgold, Georgia
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett ATPro, ProPointer AT, Retriever II
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice additions to both the collection & the family!!!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice point and hello, Baby.

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Baby! Looks like a Chihuahua Should have called her Chewy :)

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Baby! Looks like a Chihuahua Should have called her Chewy :)

Maybe part I have 2 others and their snouts are longer but could be the same time will tell. I have a apple head and a deer head. She has the temper of a Apple head thats for sure.

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice point and hello, Baby.

Thanks what is your take on the tiny point as the age? I found 2 of them made in the same shape one is flaked and other is same design but not near as pretty.

Attachments

• SDC12957.JPG
    SDC12957.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 42

trdking

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2015
Fullerton CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe part I have 2 others and their snouts are longer but could be the same time will tell. I have a apple head and a deer head. She has the temper of a Apple head thats for sure.
My Sister had two apple heads The female absolutely adored me and could hear my car coming from 8 blocks away. She would be going crazy to see me. They male could also hear me and would go crazy as well, but he was out for blood. Hated me like I was the devil incarnate. When they grew older he lost all of his teeth. I finally let him get near me and he would savagely Chomp away at my hand like he was finally getting his chance to kill me. Now completely harmless of course. Wonder what I would look like if he got me when he had teeth?

OP
OP
rock

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Sister had two apple heads The female absolutely adored me and could hear my car coming from 8 blocks away. She would be going crazy to see me. They male could also hear me and would go crazy as well, but he was out for blood. Hated me like I was the devil incarnate. When they grew older he lost all of his teeth. I finally let him get near me and he would savagely Chomp away at my hand like he was finally getting his chance to kill me. Now completely harmless of course. Wonder what I would look like if he got me when he had teeth?

They can be mean and do pick their favorites. I have 3 of them little devils now. The older one has picked me for his favorite and stays in the man cave away from the puppy. She drives him crazy and when he has had enough will go and bite her ears and then she stops at least till he turns his back anyway.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread