what should i do

trevmma

Bronze Member
May 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a friend of my father in law found this celt or adz many years ago in his back yard along the ohio river as a teen. he is not into indian stuff, but he told me he would trade me the celt for one of my arrowheads. i dont think i could ever let go of my arrowheads untill im older, than of course i will give them to a beginer collector, how much would you offer him. p.s. what is up with the perfect line on the dull end.
DSC01373.jpg

Upvote 0

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Personal choice but I would trade one my points for it if you don't want to!! Points are easy to find in comparison to celts... and given you know where it came from and who found it... heck yes...

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
I would trade as well! Try and get a better pic. of that line in the celt and I can tell you for sure what it is. Maybe a creased celt, and if so than it's more rare than a regular celt.
badandy

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
trevmma said:
a friend of my father in law found this celt or adz many years ago in his back yard along the ohio river as a teen. he is not into indian stuff, but he told me he would trade me the celt for one of my arrowheads. i dont think i could ever let go of my arrowheads untill im older, than of course i will give them to a beginer collector, how much would you offer him. p.s. what is up with the perfect line on the dull end.
DSC01373.jpg
HEY Trev,I live by river. I,ve found hundreds of arrowheads but only a few celts. To be honest I,ve never bought or traded for anything. I,ve always told myself it wasn,t worth anything unless I found it.I guess it is a sentimental thing,but I,d have to consider that trade myself. GO for it. Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread