rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Much better pics jamey they are real nice Im still waiting on the one that takes my breath away for this year

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you keep looking and it is going to happen for ya rock

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
few more finds DSC01085.jpg DSC01084.jpg DSC01083.jpg

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
missed one DSC01080.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are in Copena country as well. Nice finds Jamey. Glad to see you out and about sir.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so glad to hear from ya TN Mountains,ya i thought that big thick blade might be a copena also,if it is it is the biggest one i ever found.the black blade in the last picture is interesting also,ill have too show it to you all when i get a second.TN you are going to have too come and check out my friends site this summer,he has been getting some really good ones from there and said i could bring a friend sometime.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so glad to hear from ya TN Mountains,ya i thought that big thick blade might be a copena also,if it is it is the biggest one i ever found.the black blade in the last picture is interesting also,ill have too show it to you all when i get a second.TN you are going to have too come and check out my friends site this summer,he has been getting some really good ones from there and said i could bring a friend sometime.

Just holler and I will buzz across the mountain we are due a hunt together. Everything is in wheat or Canola here. Water is high and muddy. I normally hit a few shelters this time of year but time I have not had. Let me know I would enjoy hitting down below the old dam on the river but Google earth says it is developed.I have two large copenas they can get good size.

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok ill ask him when we can go,ya houses are there now i have been on that site it was behind my friends house and went up too his house,he has since sold it too.im going too let you know when we can go

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just holler and I will buzz across the mountain we are due a hunt together. Everything is in wheat or Canola here. Water is high and muddy. I normally hit a few shelters this time of year but time I have not had. Let me know I would enjoy hitting down below the old dam on the river but Google earth says it is developed.I have two large copenas they can get good size.

No doubt everything is flooded here to. Either no rain or flood in my area.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok ill ask him when we can go,ya houses are there now i have been on that site it was behind my friends house and went up too his house,he has since sold it too.im going too let you know when we can go
That site is where I spent every summer at my Aunts. House had Italian marble floors and now its an industrial park. I look forward to the hunt with you even if we just draw blanks. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok here is the black one the orange one and the other little one DSC01095.jpg DSC01096.jpg DSC01100.jpg DSC01101.jpg DSC01099.jpg DSC01098.jpg

OP
OP
jamey

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you arrow86.yes there is some really nice stuff in my area,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread