OP
Adena_man

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
Johnny X said:
Nice finds adena

xstevenx

Thanks Johnny! I walked the field right after they harvested the tobacco. There wasn't a whole lot of artifacts left out there. The owner will disc the field at the end of the month. That should bring a few up! Has your field been harvested yet?

OP
OP
Adena_man

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
badandy said:
You said it, but still good finds.
badandy

I know, I need to redeem myself after posting these. ;)

Hopefully, the field will get disced and it will rain real hard soon. We are on water restrictions here in central KY. This drought has been rough on everything.

Good luck!

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Adena_man said:
Here are a couple of knife blades that I found here in Central KY this past weekend. They seem to be pretty crude when compared to others. I guess the maker(s) wasn't worried as much about them being pretty as he was about them being useful.
Nice finds! Know what ya mean about the drought. Here it is sept. and most of the tobbaco is still in the fields. I,m waiting on it to be cut, but I don,t cut anymore. Jeff p.s. My son is out housing right now. Good ole dad found him a job, if that don,t make a man of you nothing will! lol Jeff

OP
OP
Adena_man

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
ohioriver hunter said:
Adena_man said:
Here are a couple of knife blades that I found here in Central KY this past weekend. They seem to be pretty crude when compared to others. I guess the maker(s) wasn't worried as much about them being pretty as he was about them being useful.
Nice finds! Know what ya mean about the drought. Here it is sept. and most of the tobbaco is still in the fields. I,m waiting on it to be cut, but I don,t cut anymore. Jeff p.s. My son is out housing right now. Good ole dad found him a job, if that don,t make a man of you nothing will! lol Jeff

Housing will definitely do it! I'm sure he's really appreciating that right now! ;D I don't know which one is worse, housing tobacco or housing square bail hay in late july while wearing coveralls!

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Adena_man said:
ohioriver hunter said:
Adena_man said:

Housing will definitely do it! I'm sure he's really appreciating that right now! ;D I don't know which one is worse, housing tobacco or housing square bail hay in late july while wearing coveralls!
It,s a toss up!!! Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread