Antique store finds

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I usually don’t purchase points but thought these were a good deal for $15. Felt well worth it and a good way to kill a 45 minute wait for dinner. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1526170262.907061.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OP
OP
jmaschal

jmaschal

May 29, 2015
Maryland
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
@the Grim Reaper no bubble bursted... I know nothing special but came with a story of where found which is close to some spots I know and I am a sucker for jasper points. I know overpaid for $15 but I thought what the heck. Plus my son picked them out. It was a fun prelude to great Mothers Day dinner. Heading out tomorrow to find some of my own :). Happy Mother’s Day out there and good luck on all of your future hunts!

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@the Grim Reaper no bubble bursted... I know nothing special but came with a story of where found which is close to some spots I know and I am a sucker for jasper points. I know overpaid for $15 but I thought what the heck. Plus my son picked them out. It was a fun prelude to great Mothers Day dinner. Heading out tomorrow to find some of my own :). Happy Mother’s Day out there and good luck on all of your future hunts!

You didnt say that in your first post. I can see why you bought them now. Good deal!

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good way to kill some time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread