Misc. blades

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
Here are a few blades that I found a couple of years ago. The blade on the lower right is kinda strange. I've seen and found half-moon crescent knives before. This is like half of a crescent. This one has a blade edge that runs from the lower left to the upper right. The left hand side is flattened out and fits your fingers nicely. My favorites are the left upper two. They have serrated edges that are still pretty sharp.

Attachments

• Picture 1013.jpg
    Picture 1013.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 189
Upvote 0

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
Adena_man said:
Here are a few blades that I found a couple of years ago. The blade on the lower right is kinda strange. I've seen and found half-moon crescent knives before. This is like half of a crescent. This one has a blade edge that runs from the lower left to the upper right. The left hand side is flattened out and fits your fingers nicely. My favorites are the left upper two. They have serrated edges that are still pretty sharp.
I relly like those! First row middle love that color. Jeff

OP
OP
Adena_man

Adena_man

Feb 5, 2007
Nicholasville, Ky
ohioriver hunter said:
Adena_man said:
I relly like those! First row middle love that color. Jeff

Thanks Jeff!

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
I'm pretty sure I have the sister blade to that sweet pink one in the middle.

Nice finds as usual.

xstevenx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread