Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Archeologist David Dean works above Knoxville ,TN. He is writing a book on the kirk clusters. But in this video of Chasing History he goes out and shows you how to identify a site and age it.
I thought it has some useful information especially finding the all to common fire cracked rocks from hearths and a fun watch for people who hunt waters edge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AZyhxx_lI&frags=pl,wn

Upvote 0

fieldsjoe89

Dec 27, 2014
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500,White's VX3, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tnmountains, that's 30 minutes of work time I won't be getting back lol. This video is particular interesting to me because it's based in my neck of the woods. I used to cross Boone lake often when going to Johnson City. It's also useful since I've been trying to locate new sites here in Alabama to hunt.

OP
OP
Tnmountains

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Tnmountains, that's 30 minutes of work time I won't be getting back lol. This video is particular interesting to me because it's based in my neck of the woods. I used to cross Boone lake often when going to Johnson City. It's also useful since I've been trying to locate new sites here in Alabama to hunt.

I run down and hunt Alabama often. There are thousands of sites there. Rare to see an Archeologist work with a collector but they do. I fished Boone but never hunter it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions