Corn is coming down in Vermont !!!

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
Finally after what seem to be a long wait the corn is beginning to be harvasted. I went to a couple of favorite fields to find that one still held corn but the other had been cut. Looking was better than I thought it would be , with stalks laying here and there and some weed grass mixed in but still some nice dirt areas with tons of chips. Here is what I found.

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0
OP
OP
undertaker

undertaker

May 26, 2006
Green Mountains of Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
This is a awesome scraper....this one had plenty of use and is super smooth. Its one of those pieces that feels so good in your hand that you dont want to let go of it. I showed it to another arrowheader I meant and I didnt think he was going to give it back. Every time he went to hand it to me he would withdraw his hand and roll it in his fingers and say I love the feel of this scraper.

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 188

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
undertaker said:
Finally after what seem to be a long wait the corn is beginning to be harvasted. I went to a couple of favorite fields to find that one still held corn but the other had been cut. Looking was better than I thought it would be , with stalks laying here and there and some weed grass mixed in but still some nice dirt areas with tons of chips. Here is what I found.
Way to go! nice finds,can,t wait till the corn and tobbaco crops are cleared in so. Ohio and no. Ky. Jeff

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yea it is getting close..a guy work with is going to go and try to get me into some fields close to a couple of small indian mounds......
Nice finds!!!

Johnny X

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2005
Jerseyville Illinois
Detector(s) used
White's Spec. XLT..... My Eyes
Corn came out this week in THE FIELD THAT NEVER FAILS. So... it's getting close and i'm getting the fever.

xstevenx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread