Perfectly preserved 1,000-year-old hunter's dart discovered in melting ice

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
You beat me to it! But I was busy copying and pasting :laughing7:

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2018
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's not that easy to fill a tag with my Winchester M70 30-06. I'd starve to death if I had to rely on that skinny little stick to survive. Kudos to those Indians. My hat is off to them. They were truly amazing.

And of course the arkie/UN types immediately want to make it a protected UN site. They can't let anyone have a single artifact, on the surface, underground, or under the water anywhere on earth. They get them all. Period. If it wasn't for our strong private property laws in the US, we wouldn't be able to detect and this forum would not exist. Gary

Last edited:

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not that easy to fill a tag with my Winchester M70 30-06. I'd starve to death if I had to rely on that skinny little stick to survive. Kudos to those Indians. My hat is off to them. They were truly amazing.

And of course the arkie/UN types immediately want to make it a protected UN site. They can't let anyone have a single artifact, on the surface, underground, or under the water anywhere on earth. They get them all. Period. If it wasn't for our strong private property laws in the US, we wouldn't be able to detect and this forum would not exist. Gary

Spot-on comments.

DiggerKid2003

Jul 5, 2014
Spotsylvania VA
Detector(s) used
Garret At Pro, Garret Pro Pointer, Wireless Z-Lynk headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My dad showed me that a few days ago. Very cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread