rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice fire color on that one. One day you will have to show us your frame of killer points.

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gotta love that bright red jasper, that piece is hot ! Looks like it wasn't in the surf/beach for long, as it doesn't appear to be sand worn. Is that a scarce material or color in your hunting area?

OP
OP
scepter1

scepter1

May 17, 2011
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice fire color on that one. One day you will have to show us your frame of killer points.

Thanks. That's hotter than any other I've found/seen here. Material/knife was probably brought here from Oregon. I'll have to get out another knife I found some years ago that may have been made from the same core.

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. That's hotter than any other I've found/seen here. Material/knife was probably brought here from Oregon. I'll have to get out another knife I found some years ago that may have been made from the same core.

Well its a killer Im still waiting on my 1 good one for the year might not get one with all this darn rain. I hate it when it doesnt rain but at the same time its been raining all year here

CoinFetcher

Bronze Member
Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes!

Man, it’s been a couple years since I hunted my favorite king county beaches... love the jasper!

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
I have several of those found on SW WA beaches. You can walk in spots and and pick up fist sized cobbles of jasper without much effort. The obsidian usually is an Oregon transplant for sure and I have a broken slave killer thats stone origin is from California in a spot nearly 1,300 miles away. Scientific anyalisis of lithic materials is really heating up!

Your jasper piece is beautiful, that stuff never gets old, same with the carnelian, chalcedony, pet wood...(not to mention the ellensburg blue).

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
That's Gorgeous! Congratulations!

Kace

OP
OP
scepter1

scepter1

May 17, 2011
Western Washington
Primary Interest:

Found this knife 3 years ago about 150 feet away from the new find. Jasper with the same red, yellow, and white colors and probably came off the same core.

DSCN3713.JPG

Last edited:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one of the nicest ones Ive seen