Same person new username

Coosakid2

Nov 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't log in as coosakid so I had to create a new username.... Here's a pretty quartz point I found a couple of months ago.... Just dropping in to let everyone know I'm still here.. ain't had much luck lately with the leaves and fields growed up IMG_20181115_175325.jpeg

Upvote 0

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back with a 2 lol

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice point , good to hear from you .... how you making out from the injuries you had ? I’m sure its been a life altering experience wish you all the best

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't log in as coosakid so I had to create a new username...

We can have admins send you a new temporary password to your old account if you are still using same email if you want.

OP
OP
C

Coosakid2

Nov 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice point , good to hear from you .... how you making out from the injuries you had ? I’m sure its been a life altering experience wish you all the best
Everything's healed up great.... Altering yes ,certain things I can't do, mostly small things that I can't do. Things you wouldn't think about like tieing shoes.. but I don't dwell on it life is still good and I just thank God I'm still here

OP
OP
C

Coosakid2

Nov 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We can have admins send you a new temporary password to your old account if you are still using same email if you want.
That's my problem I can't remember my old email address or the password for it....

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice point doesnt matter if your #1 or #2 hehe we still know who you are.

olroy70

Feb 3, 2011
gainesville, tx
Detector(s) used
Garret 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Couldn't log in as coosakid so I had to create a new username.... Here's a pretty quartz point I found a couple of months ago.... Just dropping in to let everyone know I'm still here.. ain't had much luck lately with the leaves and fields growed up View attachment 1652292
I think they finally got the password thingy working... and, when I tried a different name, I got the complaint that the address already had a user.... I couldnt log in for over 5 months............. thanks admin for fixing that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread