Roller pestle

choo

Jul 31, 2009
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted this roller pestle here before so I thought I would take some new pics of it I didn't find this piece it's funny how I came about it me & a buddy was creek walking & there was some houses close to the creek & this older guy was dumping some leaves in the creek & he saw us & asked what we was doing I told him we was hunting for arrow heads & he said he found a big old Indian crusher on the scioto River like 20 years ago said it was sticking right out of the bank he told me to stop & look at sometime so the next day I stop & couldn't believe what he had I asked him he wanted to sale it he said sure how much would you give me I told him I would give him 100 dollars for it & he was happy with that! It is 15& a half inches long & is perfect! So I get it & show a couple of buddy's of mine the same day & was offered 500 dollars for it but I turned it down so it's going to stay in my collection!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    743 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 97
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    837.4 KB · Views: 111
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    520.5 KB · Views: 100
Upvote 0

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that is a really nice sized one , most of mine are broken the few that I have intact I believe the longest is around 10”

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a big pestle

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good story! I've found a lot of stuff along the Scioto in Franklin & Pickaway Counties. The fields along it are special.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread