some more points

Ozark Redneck

Oct 14, 2018
Dover Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Men and Gals I did not know my points were so bad until I saw some whole ones I thought I had some LOL but found out all mine are broke this is a few more the rest look like the ones I have posted. I am wondering about the piece that looks like it has been broke in half is it man made or just natural rock it looks like it has a line in it Thanks everyone for the help Jess

IMG_1854 (2).JPG IMG_1856 (2).JPG

IMG_1858 (2).JPG IMG_1860 (2).JPG

Upvote 0

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you are off to a very good start to a rewarding hobby. You have some really nice collection. When you are out hunting, just take your time and concentrate on the materials and worked shapes. Good Luck!

Last edited:

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice points , the big one looks like a preform so yes it’s still an artifact , line may be where it was broken and glued back together but I think it’s just the type of rock it has some other lines as well , what does backside look like ?

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jess broke or not those are amazing Ive always wanted some for my display case Ive never been able to find any. Those are a great piece of history, thanks for sharing then with us!!!!! Tommy

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All broke?? I see a bunch in the first couple of pics that look intact to me. Maybe 7 in the first pic alone. You’ve got a nice variety of types and materials. I really like the skinny grey one and the asymmetrical black one in the middle row of the first pic.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread