Ben Thompson pendent

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
I was visiting my friend Ben Thompson at his home in Kirkwood Missouri a fine winter day in 2006. My wife and I had traveled to Eureka to visit my son and his family for our winter holiday gathering.

Ben and I hung out for a number of hours, talking about relics. Ben gave me the polished pendent shown below. He personally found this relic while he was living in Gibson County Indiana when he was much younger.

The relic is made of a brown slate and is approx 1 inch in diameter, well polished over the entire surface.

ben_thompson_find.jpg

Ben passed away on December 17, 2017. He was a friend.

Upvote 0
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about your friend.There was a old west gunfighter named Ben Thompson,it would of been wild if you had a pendant linked to him.Thats why I stopped by here.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry about your friend.There was a old west gunfighter named Ben Thompson,it would of been wild if you had a pendant linked to him.Thats why I stopped by here.

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
That is a great pendant. I met Ben a couple of times when I was younger, a fine gentleman.

I was visiting my friend Ben Thompson at his home in Kirkwood Missouri a fine winter day in 2006. My wife and I had traveled to Eureka to visit my son and his family for our winter holiday gathering.

Ben and I hung out for a number of hours, talking about relics. Ben gave me the polished pendent shown below. He personally found this relic while he was living in Gibson County Indiana when he was much younger.

The relic is made of a brown slate and is approx 1 inch in diameter, well polished over the entire surface.

View attachment 1663801

Ben passed away on December 17, 2017. He was a friend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread