RedRiver

Greenie
Aug 29, 2010
North Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2-LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't show the most expensive or rare one. Just your favorite. I like the working man and hunters points so I'm showing an old Montell that's been used and sharpened for all it's worth. 1557454504148668918982564331442.jpg 15574547508316238257364177971300.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
0516191050.jpg Tip is gone, and it was in two pieces, but still my favorite!

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is an Eden, but I am only an amateur at these things.

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That Eden point is just fantastic. :thumbsup: Was that a surface find? It looks like the material is KRF.

Yes, it was in two pieces, when I get home I'll send you a link to the thread I posted when I found it. I'm in Missoula this weekend, and I don't know how to post the link on my phone lol! I'll be back on Monday!

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
Yes, it was in two pieces, when I get home I'll send you a link to the thread I posted when I found it. I'm in Missoula this weekend, and I don't know how to post the link on my phone lol! I'll be back on Monday!

I love your Eden, and have fun in Missoula. I did my undergrad there and I am trying to nudge my daughter in to going there.

tnmudman

Feb 12, 2017
middle tennessee
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This point was given to me by my good friend.He passed away a few years ago. The point was found under a bluff shelter in Warren county TN. about 30 years ago. 0518191449a.jpg 0518191451.jpg 0518191451b.jpg

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice favorites everyone. Here is mine I have never posted it. It is a Benton. Saw it bass fishing with my brother. It was our dads birthday and he had been gone 20 years. I spotted it and yelled arrowhead and trolled closer to the sand bar. I leaped out of the boat and my brother ran from the back of the boat and tackled me. We wrestled around and I finally got my hands around it and we were dying laughing. When we jumped out of the boat we kicked it out into the current and had to swim for it. A large lightning storm blew in and we got in life jackets tied off to the back of the boat and drifted down the river as mother nature unleashed her fury. Great day and makes it a favorite. Have never shared because I can never get a picture worthy of all the swirls and workmanship to do it justice.

IMG_5657.JPG

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice favorites everyone. Here is mine I have never posted it. It is a Benton. Saw it bass fishing with my brother. It was our dads birthday and he had been gone 20 years. I spotted it and yelled arrowhead and trolled closer to the sand bar. I leaped out of the boat and my brother ran from the back of the boat and tackled me. We wrestled around and I finally got my hands around it and we were dying laughing. When we jumped out of the boat we kicked it out into the current and had to swim for it. A large lightning storm blew in and we got in life jackets tied off to the back of the boat and drifted down the river as mother nature unleashed her fury. Great day and makes it a favorite. Have never shared because I can never get a picture worthy of all the swirls and workmanship to do it justice.

View attachment 1714092

That's Beautiful!

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread