Freemindedclark

Sep 18, 2017
Elliott Iowa
Detector(s) used
The Hubble telescope
Primary Interest:
Other
Pictures of artifacts please

I am starting this thread in the hopes that the members of this forum will flood it with pictures of all the various artifacts they have found and or collected over time. I figured this thread could provide novice hunters and collectors with a vast wealth from which to learn from and compare to.

I thank you all for helping further my education as well as others.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0086.jpg

Okay, I cheated...I made this one...

But the one below is real. Berks Co. PA.

DSC_0490.jpg

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0507.jpg2222.jpg

The first arrowhead I ever found. Hopewell, Carter County Kentucky.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
DSC_0997.jpg

Beautiful Georgia triangle, same county as the one above.

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'll be in Perryville all day tomorrow, but I'll try and get a pic of my artifact shelf soon.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most anything I post, y'all have probably already seen, so first off, apologies.

A nice little adze I found about 30 years ago while waiting out a rain in my truck. I was just sitting there looking out the window and noticed a little white spot starting to show in the mud. After the rain stopped, I hopped out and dug this out. Still one of my favorite pieces.

frame5.jpg frame5a.jpg

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most anything I post, y'all have probably already seen, so first off, apologies.

A nice little adze I found about 30 years ago while waiting out a rain in my truck. I was just sitting there looking out the window and noticed a little white spot starting to show in the mud. After the rain stopped, I hopped out and dug this out. Still one of my favorite pieces.

View attachment 1760696 View attachment 1760697

I can see why it’s a favorite of yours and that purple background which I hardly ever see really makes it pop ...great artifact and display

Sunny Side

Banned
Sep 15, 2019
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread has me playing around with my rocks for the first time in a while. Here is a cool little effigy pipe, fort ancient culture southern Ohio ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1570760495.510677.jpg

OP
OP
F

Freemindedclark

Sep 18, 2017
Elliott Iowa
Detector(s) used
The Hubble telescope
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 1760696 View attachment 1760697

I appreciate your willingness to share. This thread isn't about if it's been posted before. I would be grateful for any artifacts that you are willing to share.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these not 10 feet from where I found the adze. The road had been scraped, exposing the edge you see here.

cone scrape.jpg

Dug out a little cone that had been salvaged from the poll end of a broken celt.

cone front.jpg cone side.jpg cone base.jpg

Of course, i kept scraping with my digger and out pops a heavily resharpened Arredondo within a couple of inches of the cone.

arredondo.jpg

tomclark

Bronze Member
Dec 18, 2006
Tampa Bay, FL
Detector(s) used
ShadowX2, TEJON, Eyes, Pony Shovel
Primary Interest:
Other
20160602_160303.jpg Found in two pieces in a Manasota midden site. Hole appears to be mostly natural worm hole but I am sure it was used. Possibly broken ceremoniously as 99% of pottery is "killed".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread