Found a few this week

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was finally able to get out for a couple hunts this week and came up with a few decent finds. Any thoughts on the last piece? It's broken off in bottom corner. I was wondering if this might be a knife?

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas!

photo - 2019-12-01T191636.163.JPG
photo - 2019-12-01T191811.693.JPG
photo - 2019-12-05T114416.871.JPG
photo - 2019-12-05T114824.049.JPG

Upvote 0

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds , you found some really nice ones that quartz Kirk? In the center is killer , one of the nicer quartz points iv seen in a while that tip looks deadly. The long one I would guess is a knife odd looking for sure I wouldn’t think drill due to the curves in it. The broken one in top right corner would have been a monster maybe the rest will turn up one day

OP
OP
Shorewalker

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey thanks Arrow! I saw that kirk(?) in the water and there was no mistaking it! This site has produced some nice white quartz points. Yes, that long black skinny piece is unusual and I was thinking blade of some sort. It has some cool flaking on it.

I hope you have been well. I'll have to look back at your posts and see your finds.

WOW! Just saw your banner bannerstone. Awesome find. Huge congrats!

Last edited:

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey thanks Arrow! I saw that kirk(?) in the water and there was no mistaking it! This site has produced some nice white quartz points. Yes, that long black skinny piece is unusual and I was thinking blade of some sort. It has some cool flaking on it.

I hope you have been well. I'll have to look back at your posts and see your finds.

WOW! Just saw your banner bannerstone. Awesome find. Huge congrats!

Thank you , I wasn’t able to get out much at all this year but finding that made up for it. I never thought I would find a complete banner I’m dying to get back out to that spot hopefully I can before everything freezes.

OP
OP
Shorewalker

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Arrow - I wasn't able to get out much this year either. Here's to a better 2020!

I think I would have passed out if I found that bannerstone. I hope that spot produces many more excellent finds!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions