Found a couple today

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got out for one more hunt before I head back to Florida tomorrow. I wish I had had a couple more hours as I was finding a number of points. I love this time of year and the clear water - these were all found in a foot or so of water. I ended up with 2 decent intact ones and a number of brokes.

photo - 2019-12-07T183118.551.JPG

photo - 2019-12-07T183208.881.JPG

photo - 2019-12-07T183255.340.JPG

photo - 2019-12-07T183422.727.JPG

Upvote 0

Kantuckkeean

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2009
Cornfield, IN
Detector(s) used
F-22, cheapo pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those quartz ones sure do stand out! You've had a couple of great days recently!

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job is that where most people find those in water I live in MI and have looked for years for those havent found any. Nice finds have fun in Florida

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds , your on a roll ! I think I would stay a few more days and hunt some more .... definitely great conditions when all that summer algae and muck disappears. Thanks for showing your finds I hope you have safe travels and enjoy the warm weather.

redbeardrelics

Jan 3, 2014
Maryland's Eastern Shore
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, (Ace 250 spare)
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds, and it looks like it was great conditions for a shoreline hunt. I am liking that nice white quartz point, and am thinking it looks like a Susquehanna type to me.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Way ta go. Congratulations :icon_thumright:

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Great finds! Unfortunately, our shore walking season was cut short this year. Streams are frozen up and there’s about a foot of snow on the ground here. Dang! This time of year is usually an opportune time here because a lot of the man-made lakes get lowered in an effort to control weed growth. The newly exposed shore line provides a nice washed surface for spotting points. Not the case when the shore is snow-covered, however.
HH
dts

OP
OP
Shorewalker

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great finds! Unfortunately, our shore walking season was cut short this year. Streams are frozen up and there’s about a foot of snow on the ground here. Dang! This time of year is usually an opportune time here because a lot of the man-made lakes get lowered in an effort to control weed growth. The newly exposed shore line provides a nice washed surface for spotting points. Not the case when the shore is snow-covered, however.
HH
dts

That is a shame. Virginia is more temperate for sure. I've been in Florida for a couple hours now - long enough to get into shorts and flip flops. I'll be doing some shelling and, maybe, hit the Peace river to hunt fossils. Hope you get a nice thaw!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread