✅ SOLVED Game piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was combing over my favorite surface finds, and this piece really stuck out. Any ideas what it could be? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103688.174958.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103699.646197.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103720.911191.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103737.193663.jpg

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the most part these guys are only into the slam dunk obvious artifacts. There are too many maybe-could be- don’t know rocks out there, it seems traditionally they just say natural and move on rather than endlessly speculate. Just my opinion on what I’ve seen on these forums.

Fred this artifact forum is NOT a "many maybe-could be" Indian Artifact forum and it never will be, If that is the type of forum your looking for then this forum may not be your cup of tea.

No one insulted Always seek.

Last edited:

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Consistently, over years, new people who come here want to know one thing (only) although they don't have enough exposure to what all's involved in it to define it this specifically : "Is this stone I found an Indian tool ?"

"Artifact or not ?" is not the question they're asking.

Insisting on imposing that distinction on them as if it were the only aspect of their finds that matters is not a real accomodating strategy just to keep from having to say, "Nobody knows, really."

They don't come to get with some program. They come looking for answers to what matters to them. So oftentimes the answer they get is not to the question they ask.

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guesS I’m the only one who was insulted as I certainly didn’t offer any. I just thought if I had what I thought was an artifact and people called it a potato chip it might hurt my feelings if I had them. Ironic by trying be nice I became the bad guy.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fred this artifact forum is NOT a "many maybe-could be" Indian Artifact forum and it never will be, If that is the type of forum your looking for then this forum may not be your cup of tea.

No one insulted Always seek.

I agree rock.Lets mark it as solved and move on. We all need to be civil right now. It is a stressful time and I am guilty myself of having to edit my knee jerk reaction post.
:director: Lol
HH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread