✅ SOLVED Game piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 13, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was combing over my favorite surface finds, and this piece really stuck out. Any ideas what it could be? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103688.174958.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103699.646197.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103720.911191.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585103737.193663.jpg

Upvote 0

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks to me like a petrified Dorito chip! LOL!

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For the most part these guys are only into the slam dunk obvious artifacts. There are too many maybe-could be- don’t know rocks out there, it seems traditionally they just say natural and move on rather than endlessly speculate. Just my opinion on what I’ve seen on these forums.

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
For the most part these guys are only into the slam dunk obvious artifacts. There are too many maybe-could be- don’t know rocks out there, it seems traditionally they just say natural and move on rather than endlessly speculate. Just my opinion on what I’ve seen on these forums.

No, I am not into "slam dunk obvious" artifacts Fred. You are not as perceptive as I earlier gave you credit for. I even offered to send you some study pieces but you declined. So, "endlessly speculating" is the way to go huh? Your ignorance is still beaming.

OP
OP
A
Dec 13, 2015
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I am not into "slam dunk obvious" artifacts Fred. You are not as perceptive as I earlier gave you credit for. I even offered to send you some study pieces but you declined. So, "endlessly speculating" is the way to go huh? Your ignorance is still beaming.

Be civil!

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1585183911.739046.jpg
Looks like the same stuff that makes up the river gravel around here. Sometimes the Native Americans would make tools out of it.

Fred250

Jun 30, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some comments seemed insulting to the original poster, just trying to make him feel better, not insult the rest of you. Seems like that one struck a nerve? I’d like to think I’ve got plenty of pieces to study and remember politely declining and expressing much appreciation of your offer, but being so ignorant I could be mistaken.

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Some comments seemed insulting to the original poster, just trying to make him feel better, not insult the rest of you. Seems like that one struck a nerve? I’d like to think I’ve got plenty of pieces to study and remember politely declining and expressing much appreciation of your offer, but being so ignorant I could be mistaken.

Yes, you were polite but your comments here struck out at everyone who offered their opinion (sarcastic ones excluded).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions