Western KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

He found some and bought others over the years. Unfortunately I don't have the story on each piece.

Upvote 0

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of that is good authentic archaic artifacts. The big corner notched point on left and corner tang are suspect. Looks like someone could have tried to make a corner tang from a nice authentic blade. The big point could be good but the notches don't look right from one pic. Over all great stuff.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome collection thanks for sharing it with us. Im always looking for that kind of artifact no luck yet Really cool stuff

MKW

Feb 3, 2020
Coastal SC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ML Equinox 600
ML Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!
My wife is about to inherit her Father's Indian artifact collection. He's trying to get things where he wants them to go before he passes. My wife has always been more interested in the collection and hunting for artifacts than any of her sisters, so he wants her to have them. The collection is said to be worth 6 figures+. I don't know the value of such things, but that's what I've been told. I do know that he has some really nice stuff and has been collecting them for 60 years. Don't think he ever bought any. I'll post some of them up when she gets them.

OP
OP
C

cloudboy

Feb 1, 2018
Western KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice!
My wife is about to inherit her Father's Indian artifact collection. He's trying to get things where he wants them to go before he passes. My wife has always been more interested in the collection and hunting for artifacts than any of her sisters, so he wants her to have them. The collection is said to be worth 6 figures+. I don't know the value of such things, but that's what I've been told. I do know that he has some really nice stuff and has been collecting them for 60 years. Don't think he ever bought any. I'll post some of them up when she gets them.

Would love to see them

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Best if he gives them to her (physical custody) before he checks out, so it's clear that they aren't part of his estate to be divded & shared. Especially if he puts it in writing, signs it with witness signatures, and give it to her along with them.

The impulse to grab free extra money via the court system has ruptured many a family.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread