vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard Willfc! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd - While waiting for a member reply - you might consider browsing Forum: Virginia for information ...

Indian Steve

Silver Member
Oct 23, 2011
Stuart VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm south of you in Patrick County. There used to be so many plowed fields, that you could hunt relics until your body gave out. Most everybody has gone to no till / drill type seeding so no more plowed fields. You might try hunting creeks & the Roanoke river. Another place that a lot of people overlook is ridge tops in the woods above a water source. Look around the base of trees for flakes and relics. If you start finding flakes, take a leaf blower and clean off the leaf litter and come back after it rains. If you are asking for permission, try to look nice, BE NICE, promise to pick up trash and promise to ALWAYS LEAVES GATES the way you find them.

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread