One nice, one knackered

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The side view is a great picture

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a Broken Meg Tooth, Or Dinosaur

20200910221442_IMG_1874.JPG 91195-1.jpg

also

000aaa.jpg 125580-10.jpg

i don't know from american indian

but I could believe dinosaur artifacts

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

nunyabiz111

Jun 15, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmm...dinosaur teeth. i took it as a given this area was a bit too far removed from the bay of fundy to take such into consideration. although, seeing as it comes from the top poster in these forums...*shrugs*

maybe a picture showing the state of ongoing erosion typical along many segments of this river (mostly due to early logging and upland farming practices along with the yearly ice jams) which has widened it to nearly twice its historical width would help shed some light on how these come about:

View attachment 1864258

also, many of these happen to be covered with a layer of clay for some reason which makes them all the more noticeable amongst the various types of washed cobbles:

View attachment 1864259

....petrified wood, perhaps? :tongue3:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmm...dinosaur teeth. i took it as a given this area was a bit too far removed from the bay of fundy to take such into consideration. although, seeing as it comes from the top poster in these forums...*shrugs*

maybe a picture showing the state of ongoing erosion typical along many segments of this river (mostly due to early logging and upland farming practices along with the yearly ice jams) which has widened it to nearly twice its historical width would help shed some light on how these come about:

View attachment 1864258

also, many of these happen to be covered with a layer of clay for some reason which makes them all the more noticeable amongst the various types of washed cobbles:

View attachment 1864259

....petrified wood, perhaps? :tongue3:

Hmmm :tongue3: Just because I'm the Top Poster , Doesn't mean I Always Know what I'm talking about :laughing7:

Just My Opinion, by way of seeing & Handling thousands of sharks teeth & seeing a few Megs. & I also watched Dinosaur Hunting on TV.
Their Dino Bones Looked like Pictures that Most here call Natural rocks
Take it for what Opinions are Worth :coffee2:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread