I think i have a new hobby !

sandrailer

Dec 28, 2006
Durand, Mi.USA
Detector(s) used
fisher coinstrike
Just want to say i joined Tnet in Dec 06 as i was getting into the metal detecting hobby and must confess i have never made it into this forum till today.The pics of finds you all have here is amazing.Now i cant wait till the snow melts and i can get out there and see what i can find.I live 4 miles from an Indian reservation (Ke-che~wan-dor-goning) that was 3000 acres back in the 1800`s,now its all farm fields.Who knows maybe me and my md will find some of them trade tokens, copper spear points and some arrow head eyeball finds.Thanks for getting my blood pumping! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.shiawasseehistory.com/williamsreport.html

Upvote 0

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Good luck! There is no telling what you might find there!

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
sandrailer said:
Just want to say i joined Tnet in Dec 06 as i was getting into the metal detecting hobby and must confess i have never made it into this forum till today.The pics of finds you all have here is amazing.Now i cant wait till the snow melts and i can get out there and see what i can find.I live 4 miles from an Indian reservation (Ke-che~wan-dor-goning) that was 3000 acres back in the 1800`s,now its all farm fields.Who knows maybe me and my md will find some of them trade tokens, copper spear points and some arrow head eyeball finds.Thanks for getting my blood pumping! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.shiawasseehistory.com/williamsreport.html
What a fantastic hobby you have chosen my freind.I can,t wait to see what all you find.
Jeff

OP
OP
sandrailer

sandrailer

Dec 28, 2006
Durand, Mi.USA
Detector(s) used
fisher coinstrike
The more i dig the more i get excited.I have even found some maps of the area from then, and playing around with overlaying them in Google earth.I need to get to the library and see what kind of info i can come across there.Thanks for the good luck wishes! I`m sure I`ll need it !lol Now i just got to find out the Indian dance to thaw out the ground. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
HH from Sandrailer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread