Attachments

• img088.jpg
    img088.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 311
Upvote 0

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Where you been ober? I haven't been to active on here either. Glad you found some stuff, and soon that killer is gonna be picked up by you, so I wanna see pic. of this artifact when you find it. Good luck and Happy Hunting!
badandy

ohioriver hunter

Apr 12, 2007
oberkill said:
I went to Kentucky on my yearly Indian artifact hunting trip with my friend who lives there. This year I also spent quite a bit of time metal detecting but that didnt pan out as well as we hoped. lol Oh well had a good time anyways. I did manage a few points mostly rough or broken but better than nothing!

Alan
I,d call that a good trip.
Jeff

OP
OP
O

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
Thanks everyone! I had a good time and I appreciate anything I do find. The site we get these off is amazing. It hasnt been plowed in 3 years and still produces. When it is plowed some amazing stuff comes out of it.

badandy - Yeah Ive been pretty busy the past year or so. I check in and read posts but dont post allot anymore. I would imagine with all this rain we will be seeing some good creek finds from you soon! I am going to give it a try in one of my spots that has given up a few broken points and a spade as soon as I can get back to it. It was covered with water but is still blocked by a rather larger river that is normally a small creek.

Have fun!!
Alan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread