Jun 4, 2006
Cowtown, TX (DFW)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

unitas

Feb 24, 2008
Northern Ohio
I live in northern Ohio but if the farmers are anything like they are up here just asking permission will probably get you into just about any field.Take a drive out of town and look for some rolling hills.I lived in the Dayton area (Xenia)and there's no shortage of farm land down there. Good luck, Unitas

P

pickaway

I'm not over that way or i'd help ya out.Good luck on your search & hunt :thumbsup:

OP
OP
lamplighter36

lamplighter36

Jun 4, 2006
Cowtown, TX (DFW)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pick and Unitas,

Thanks for your replies. My girlfriend and I went out to some local farms in the area. Found 5 golfballs and some nice flint chips...but no points. I'll try again tonight maybe.

sure are nice folks up here.

thanks,
Thomas

unitas

Feb 24, 2008
Northern Ohio
lamplighter36 said:
Pick and Unitas,

Thanks for your replies. My girlfriend and I went out to some local farms in the area. Found 5 golfballs and some nice flint chips...but no points. I'll try again tonight maybe.

sure are nice folks up here.

thanks,
Thomas
Hope you have better luck today.Keep us posted . My father lives in FL and He's afraid to hunt artifacts down there. He says there are too many things that bite. Last time he visited we hunted together ,not much will get you in Ohio unless you count poison ivy.
Unitas

P

pickaway

PM me your addy & i'll send you some nice flint ridge bladelets.Give ya a feel of the Vanport flint here in o HI o... I was out today just 80 miles due west of ya..Brokes & more brokes....Did piece 2 together today...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread