Quick NC Trip, need a place to hunt.

Gadget

Sep 10, 2005
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac; White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My daughter is getting married in Dunn next week and I'm flying in from frigid Minnesota to attend. I'll be packing my MXT to extend my season a bit. Is there any place that "should" or "can't" be hunted between Raleigh and Goldsboro? We lived in Goldsboro for 6 years a while back, but didn't TH at the time. My two sons and I will all be there and we all have detectors (Whites, Minelab, & Garrett).

Our schedule is tight, but can hook up on Monday for anyone that's interested. Our recent hunting grounds have been Alaska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and South Dakota.

Gadget

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gadget said:
My daughter is getting married in Dunn next week and I'm flying in from frigid Minnesota to attend. I'll be packing my MXT to extend my season a bit. Is there any place that "should" or "can't" be hunted between Raleigh and Goldsboro? We lived in Goldsboro for 6 years a while back, but didn't TH at the time. My two sons and I will all be there and we all have detectors (Whites, Minelab, & Garrett).

Our schedule is tight, but can hook up on Monday for anyone that's interested. Our recent hunting grounds have been Alaska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, and South Dakota.

Gadget
Good Gawd Be careful "deleted" around in Raleigh.....There are some strange folks around there

OP
OP
Gadget

Gadget

Sep 10, 2005
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac; White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Three days and we were running around so much between RDU-Dunn-Goldsboro for the wedding that we never unpacked the detectors. And I paid $15 each way to check the luggage. :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread