Tommi

Sep 19, 2005
Australia
Detector(s) used
Famous-Trails-MD9100 ACE250-PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys,

Tom from Australia here, just wondering if there is anyone around the Hickory Lake (NC) area who is into underwater metal detecting?

A close family friend of my parents lives in Hickory Lake area and unfortunately he has had a very bad year, suffering a major heart attack and having heaps of operations to save his life, lately whilst out with the family on Hickory lake he was getting back into the boat and his finger got onto something, it was cut to the bone, he lost a ring which he has had for the past 30 years and it means a lot to him.

I was thinking next time I'm in the US I could have a crack at finding it however that's not going to be for another year at least and I don't have any equipment.

So it got me thinking, rather then someone else finding it only to hock it off, who better to ask then then the loyal and noble bunch on here to see if you can help!
The gentlemen is one of the nicest and friendliest people I have had the pleasure to meet. If you can help, please send me a PM with your contact details and I'll pass it on.

Take care,
Tom.

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
1 hour West of him.
Personally I would have NO problem doing it.
The only problem is, I don't have a water machine.
How deep of water are we talking?

PM me the details

Mike

828-242-5407

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread