looking to hunt around raleigh this week

Bushido Dude

Dec 20, 2005
Kill Devil Hills, N.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on the outer banks on roanoke island and will be in the raleigh area (fuquay-varina?) the 21st 22 and 23rd to drop off some things to my girlfriend at college. I will be spending a few days just to see her but she has class all day....prime time to do some swinging. anyone want to be my tour guide and i can return the favor sometime if you decide to hit the outer banks :) id be willing to drive quite some distance as well trying to keep it under an hour and a half. would love to do some old homesite detecting or field detecting.

Last edited:

geodetecting

Feb 13, 2012
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live on the outer banks on roanoke island and will be in the raleigh area (fuquay-varina?) the 21st 22 and 23rd to drop off some things to my girlfriend at college. I will be spending a few days just to see her but she has class all day....prime time to do some swinging. anyone want to be my tour guide and i can return the favor sometime if you decide to hit the outer banks :) id be willing to drive quite some distance as well trying to keep it under an hour and a half. would love to do some old homesite detecting or field detecting.

No MD in the city of Raleigh sorry!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread