Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I,m in w.n.c. and have a creek that goes across my property but have not found any gold by panning. I may be interested.

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You are probably a little far away from Kannapolis, NC. However, our GPAA group has some great private property that we dredge and/or highbank for gold on. Our members are running 2" to 5"+ dredges and all sizes of higbankers.

Home Page (Formerly Matthews, NC Chapter)

001.jpg

OP
OP
D

Dave87

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2012
hope mills NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
49er you guys are a bit out there but there isnt any gold were i am so heading out there isnt an issue for me. when do you guys do your meetings?

OP
OP
D

Dave87

Tenderfoot
Aug 23, 2012
hope mills NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
marinedad if i find a place to go out here in the next couple of weeks ill hit you up. if you find any gold in that streem of yours shoot me a message and ill e more then happy to head out there with you

charlotte49er

Jun 2, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, DetectorPro Pirate Pro & Headhunter Wader, Fisher F2, F4, F75, Tesoro Compadre, Silver Umax, Vaquero, Cortes, Nugget Snoop & Falcon MD20
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
2nd Wednesday of every month. Meetings start at 7:30 PM and are over at 8:30PM. Afterwards we have a raffle. Usually a 5 Gallon bucket of paydirt, and other things that the members bring in. Next meeting will be Dec. 11th. Hope to see you there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread