New Bern or Havelock anyone ?

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Jul 11, 2010
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son-in-law who is in the Marines, is being transferred to Cherry Point NC and I think will be living in Havelock area. Im in Florida, but will be up that way as often as I can. I hope to be teaching my 10 year old grandson and maybe 8 year old granddaughter to MD, but need areas to take them. I have not found any do's or don't;s for the area yet. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

My grandson also wants me to teach him to fish, so I will be looking for areas to take him.

Thanks,
David

Golden_Crab

Mar 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son-in-law who is in the Marines, is being transferred to Cherry Point NC and I think will be living in Havelock area. Im in Florida, but will be up that way as often as I can. I hope to be teaching my 10 year old grandson and maybe 8 year old granddaughter to MD, but need areas to take them. I have not found any do's or don't;s for the area yet. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

My grandson also wants me to teach him to fish, so I will be looking for areas to take him.

Thanks,
David

Buckle up and ride to the uwharrie, camp around badin lake for fishing... hit the trails upside of the valley. Beware of snakes if you stay in the lowlands, lots of moccasins... and horse ****. Horse trails all over the place. Have fun

ctclink83

Greenie
Aug 17, 2017
Havelock, NC
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm in Havelock

Are you still around? If so, I'd love to group hunt.

Thanks,
David

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Fishing...? Blum's Almanac, 2017 is BEST... BEST FISHING DAYS; it is "on-line" NOW for August, 2017; from NC! GO FOR IT! HH! Good Luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread