Anyone in or aground Greenville, NC ECU

TrashedTiger

May 4, 2006
Hey everyone, I hope some locals have been visiting this forum. I am a grad student at ECU and I am looking for some people to hunt with. I am willing to travel anywhere within reason to get a hunt in. I hunted alot back in Louisiana where I am from but haven't met many hunters around here. I hunt for anything - coins, relics, etc. but I am a huge civil war buff so if anyone is heading out for a hunt please let me know (esp at a good CW site). Write me back on here or at [email protected]. I hope to hear from some of you, this weekend should be nice and I would love to get a hunt in sometime (around the ECU vs UNC football game of course). Hope to hear from someone, GO PIRATES!! - Adam

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi adam i tried your email but it does not work for some reason I have a place to hunt but dont want to go alone due to snakes esp. rattlers it is about 20min from greenville and I have lived here for 19 years so i knwo the area well this site is only accessable by boat but has what i think to hold many CW coins and relics we will be MD ing arounf an old mill pond that dates back to the 1800's between 1832-1862 to be exact you have to have a canoe or kayak i have a kayak for one person so if you can get your hands on a small boat such as the above please let me know my email is [email protected]

OP
OP
T

TrashedTiger

May 4, 2006
Hey!! I can't beleive I didn't see your post until now. I have been looking for so long for someone to detect with around Greenville, NC. I am tired of the parks too so this spot you have seems awesome. Luckily, I have a 2 man Kayak and I don't mind a little paddling. It is pretty smooth in the water even loaded down with 2 people and a little gear. I want to get out and detect so bad. Let me know when you want to go. This weekend would be great for me beacuse there is no home game for ECU but I am always around and ready to go as long as I don't have any school stuff to do. Write me back and let me know what you want to do. My number is 713-492-8183. Hope to hear from you soon, and sorry about the e-mail not working earlier so let me know if you get this - Later, Adam

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread