Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
bryan, bobbie and I detect in wilson county few times a year,there is several folks that we have run across that detect there also. Trashdigger is from nashville just up 58 from you. I havent seen him post in a bit.
good luck and hh
dave+bobbie

brnn53

Mar 31, 2006
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Tejon, T2 LTD, F75, & Nautilus DMC II B
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm near Kenly and relic hunt quite a bit. Just waiting for the crops to get in so I can hit some promising spots.
Mike

montgomeryjrm

Nov 28, 2007
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab ex II, Whites eagle II, Whites spectrum xlt
Wow people in Wilson that actually go detecting!! Anyway, I used to live there Md'd all over the place. Now when I go back there I can usually be found hitting the parks and other places with my minelab exII. The schools around the area there have treated me really well. But if anyone wants to know a little about Wilson or some ideas on some places to go I can always give you my two cents. contact me at [email protected]

montgomeryjrm

Nov 28, 2007
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
I will be coming to Wilson over the holidays so just be on the look out for me. See you at the parks or other places.

james

OP
OP
Gilligan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
montgomeryjrm said:
I will be coming to Wilson over the holidays so just be on the look out for me. See you at the parks or other places.

james

Roger that, though I don't get out too much to Wilson to detect, in fact, I have never detected IN Wilson. I am about 8 mi west and have mainly done county hunting. I am working a couple hot leads now for good spots in this area. B

jameseddie

Tenderfoot
Dec 23, 2007
I am new to metal detecting.......I live in wilson NC.....would like to know of any buddies, clubs,groups,research, etc...I will be detecting mainly near wilson and also in MOORE COUNTY when down there on trips.

1badtacoma

Aug 21, 2005
Wilson, NC
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Garrett Ace 250
Wow I thought I was the only person up here from Wilson. I live on the East side of town, Mostly do hunting around old house sites right now because that is the only places I know of. I know of the parks but I dont know how the City would like it. Anyone think it is ok to do so?

montgomeryjrm

Nov 28, 2007
Gainesville, VA
Detector(s) used
1badtacoma said:
Wow I thought I was the only person up here from Wilson. I live on the East side of town, Mostly do hunting around old house sites right now because that is the only places I know of. I know of the parks but I dont know how the City would like it. Anyone think it is ok to do so?

They don't mind. I think most public land in Wilson is fair game. At least it was when I lived there. But the only place that gave me grief was the library. Go figure.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread