Anyone live around Mt.airy NC

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE
Well, I'm a little trip away, but since no one else has responded to you yet, if you got some good property lined up, I, and a buddy or two, would be more than happy to check some sites out with you.

OP
OP
M

~MetalDigger~

Oct 20, 2007
North Carolina
I have afew places in mind, I was figuring that durring the winter I'll be gathering intel, and locateing area, and buy spring start asking people for permission to hunt. I'm not planing on doing much for the time being. Research, Plan, locate goods ;) Thanks

kbrocks

Greenie
Nov 16, 2006
NC & TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Hello there. Well, I don't live in the area, I'm outside of Raleigh, but my father-in-law has about 22 acres of land over in Westfield, just a few minutes from Mt. Airy. Every time I go down I bring the detector. So far, on his land I've just gotten a bunch of old farm tools and misc items. I don't get down there very often anymore, maybe every 3 or 4 months.
Like nc-joe said, if you something lined up I'd be willing to hunt with you, assuming I can get away from the wife and kids.
There is enough history in that area that there should be some good finds. Maybe even a little gold!

vespaboy

Greenie
Feb 20, 2018
Mayberry, NC
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex • Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I live here in Mayberry!
I just got a Garrett ACE 250

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread