NC FOLKS

sndman60

Jan 31, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300
I'm originally from Fayetteville. Retired military now in VA. My mom lives in Creedemore and all my brothers and sister still live in Fayetteville. I'm always down that way. Does that count ;D?

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just moved from Wilson to Goldsboro. Time to get out the detector again, it has been a while. Bryan

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ModernMiner said:
Muddy Waters said:
We just moved from Wilson to Goldsboro. Time to get out the detector again, it has been a while. Bryan

Bryan,
Will you quit moving around? I can't keep up with you. :tongue3: :wink:
Hope all is well.
-MM-

I know, I am getting too old for this. Good part is, I am back in the heart of CW country once again! Have a great day my friend, Bryan

Sep 14, 2008
Southport, NC

New to the board but not new to the game. I've got be be either near or in the ocean. Weekly diver also. Looking for an "almost new, previously loved" Minelab Excal 1000.

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlotte, N.C. Born and raised here. I love Charlotte, a lot of history here. Great schools, good public transportation. We also have a really good mayor (Pat McCrory). He's running for gov this go around. I had a chance to hang out with him and his campaign manager back in the spring at an auction I was calling bids for to raise money for Central Piedmont Community College's Foundation. He's real down to earth and cares about the people of North Carolina. I'm voting for him.

HH,
Ramapirate

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread