NC FOLKS

nc-joe

Dec 1, 2006
Concord, NC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX and Minelab Explorer SE
Zeke said:
Its been awhile since I've been on the site but Im back......just west of Asheboro.
NC-Treasure-Hunter said:
Lexington Here

Welcome both of you, shoot me a PM if you are interested getting out for a hunt.

Mr. Magoo

Feb 5, 2007
North carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey I am just outside of Mooresville NC. Welcome! Tell me about what you like to hunt and when you are available to hunt. Talk soon.

goldman34

Tenderfoot
Oct 26, 2007
Hi I live near Newland ..western north carolina near Grandfather mtn..there is gold up her also...lol

wbaron

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2009
I'm in Goldsboro and very new to this hobby...looking for someone to "show me the ropes" any takers?

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey this is good stuff. I am going to Korea and will have a follow at Seymour Johnson AFB(Goldsboro) . I will be there in Dec. 2010. Looks like there will be plenty of people to hunt with. :thumbsup: It looks like the area has a lot of good history and I hope we can find one of the old historical homes for sale that is good and solid.I have been in Minot ND for the last two years and 8 months of winter and 4 months of spring ,summer and fall is no good!!

Gilligan

Bronze Member
Sep 23, 2007
Seymour Johnson AFB, NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Deteknix Scuba Tector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
birdman said:
Hey this is good stuff. I am going to Korea and will have a follow at Seymour Johnson AFB(Goldsboro) . I will be there in Dec. 2010. Looks like there will be plenty of people to hunt with. :thumbsup: It looks like the area has a lot of good history and I hope we can find one of the old historical homes for sale that is good and solid.I have been in Minot ND for the last two years and 8 months of winter and 4 months of spring ,summer and fall is no good!!

Look forward to your arrival! Bryan in Goldsboro

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread