GREENSBORO, GUILFORD COUNTY NC. INFO PLEASE.....

R

RUDY2003

:wave: :wave:Good afternoon friends. The wife and I are planning a trip to Greensboro to visit our Son and Grandkids in May. I would like to do a little huntin' around there while we visit. Would some of you let me know what the MD laws are there. I'm not naive enough to ask for good huntin' spots from you local T'neters', although it would be nice to try for some spots for CW history. I get all I want of schools and playgrounds around here.

Just a little advice so as not to "Step on anyones toes". :notworthy:

Thanks in advance

Keith (RUDY2003)

BillyC

Jan 28, 2008
Hey Keith I live in Burlington NC. We are only 20 miles North East of Greensboro. I have not hunted in the town of Greensboro but have in Guilford county. Public schools after hours/weelends ok, town parks ok.

Heck I would be happy to meet you in Greensboro and take you to a couple of spots. Let me know, Billy.

Litewings

Jun 5, 2008
Just don't go to the Guilford Battleground Park. The rangers might take your equipment.
Litewings :icon_pirat:

RobNC

Jan 5, 2019
NC
Detector(s) used
EQ800 (Stock Coil), Nokta Legend (LG30/LG24)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So far the information concerning metal detecting I have gathered from contacting Guilford County is very simple concerning parks and schools. KEEP OUT

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know for a fact that Greensboro city property is a big NO. I live in Greensboro and it's not a MD friendly city. That said, you might want to check out other towns in Guilford County. Every City has its own rules.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread