To get a Treasure Trove permit is like giving up a Kidney,

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
rush said:
HEY Watch it now! Those @ss Kicking Vikings
were my ancestors!!! Along With Erick The Red!
Alexander the great ! And King George lll !
Just To Name a few! Please take care and
RESPECT THE DEAD !!!
Peace be with you and good luck mate!
Dear rush;
Alexander the Great wasn't a viking, he was a Macedonian, the son of Phillip II who also a Macedonian.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D If you can get Keith to "verify" the legend of white ppl coming in on the "back of a whale"; it MAY be that the old viking ship overturned, dumping KT "treasure" in the bay, up there. THEN, the KT survivors intermarried within that native tribe (despite their vows) or moved "in-land"... to OAK ISLAND, intending to create a mysterious "vault" for whatever they could salvage from the bay floor; DUNNO. :dontknow: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :read2:

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear FinderKeeper;
I don't think that the vikings used riveted iron boiler plate in the 1300s my friend. In fact, the vikings weren't the world's best iron workers. As far as I know, their longships did not use any iron in their construction.
Your friend;
LAMAR

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D FK, It is Keith Ranville, Cree native Canadian; just "google"... "Keith Ranville - Oak Island Mystery". :wink: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: have a cup! ;D

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
Dear group;
I imagine that it would be a bit difficult to obtain a permit when the person trying to obtain it is basing their reason for obtaining one on the premise of looking for *Templar treasure*. That must raise an eyebrow or two. To a governmental agency, this screams out "NOT a professional!"

Government agencies need to take into consideration the majority of it's citizens before it can issue a permit based upon those premises. What would happen if the brother in law of the state governor went camping close by to where such a dig were taking place? The conversation might go something like this:
(Brother in law of governor)"Hi! Beautiful day! That sure is a deep hole! Whacha digging for, anyway?"
(treasure seeker) "Hey! We have a permit to search for Templar treasure that we believe was spirited out of Europe about 150 years before Columbus first set sail and they then settled right here on this tiny island to bury it and to never be seen nor heard from again!"
(Brother in law of governor) "Wow! Good luck eh!" ( the brother in law is Canadian of course)

And now, can we imagine the conversation that will undoubtedly take place with the governor at some point after this exchange? And this is why it is so difficult for individuals and for small companies to obtain treasure permits.
Your friend eh!
LAMAR

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear Lamar , Please stick to what you know , engines and racing cars and leave Treasure Hunting up to the treasure Hunters. It is clear from your post that you have a negative attitude on everything and one must have a open mind to work with old stories that can get them to a great treasure. By the way we had a Class A permit and I have stated this many times so were do you get your info. Before you post you should check out your info, its making you look bad :tongue3: Maybe when we return to Nova Scotia we can help you find something. BYE
YOUR FRIEND
FINDER KEEPER

lamar

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2004
FinderKeeper said:
Dear Lamar , Please stick to what you know , engines and racing cars and leave Treasure Hunting up to the treasure Hunters. It is clear from your post that you have a negative attitude on everything and one must have a open mind to work with old stories that can get them to a great treasure. Maybe when we return to Nova Scotia we can help you find something. BYE
YOUR FRIEND
FINDER KEEPER
Dear FinderKeeper;
So I grew up around race cars and hot rods. Big deal. I grew up as a backwater, uneducated redneck and that is what I shall remain until I die, for as surely as a leopard cannot change it's spots, neither can I alter my past. This, however does not mean that I am ignor@nt, therefore please do not make the mistake of assuming this of me.

And it's not *my* attitude per se, rather it's the attitude of the government officials that you are currently getting to know and love so well. You may find the following a bit difficult to grasp, but you aren't the only person in the treasure hunting game, my friend. Government agencies tend to take a dim view on *treasure seekers* in the overall scheme of things and when someone presents a governmental agency with a rather far out theory, this makes it all the more difficult for the next group that seeks a permit.

In light of this, it's not a *negative* attitude, not towards you nor anyone else, rather it's a realistic attitude towards a realistic problem, which of course is the increasing difficulties one encounters when attempting to obtain permits.
Your friend;
LAMAR

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Dear Friend Lamar, You got it wrong again. You put everything in order so it fits what you think and everyone else is wrong. I did not make up the story of red hair people on the back of a whale, itcame from a family member of the Sinclair Family . He was on the History Channel TV show about the Knights Templar and the Kensington Rune Stone . I trust him before I trust what you say. You know there is no solid proof on most of our history so you can go around all day and debate everything and you can't prove what you say either . Being one sided won't get you anywere.

Its clear you don't know what your talking about at the time you post , then you spend all day doing research to get up to speed. YES YOU GOT IT WRONG AGAIN , the vikings had iron rivets and copper rivets to build there ships and I did not make this up, do your home work.
Your Friend
FINDER KEEPER

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Viking Ship Found in Manhoe Bay ?

I have been checking out the Zeno Narratives on Prince Henry 's trip to the new world and it backs up everything we claim to have found. The link to Zeno Map is below. It tells of a great storm they were in for 6 days when they left Greenland and headed for the new world. A cannon was found in the northern part of the Nova Scotia waters. If a ship was in this storm for days and over loaded I could see it turning over and the cannon falling in the ocean. Than the story says they built a ship at Guysborough Harbor and that tells me they had a ship wreck as we have said. But there is no proof that they did build a ship at Guysborough . I believe they built the ship in Manhoe Bay , I have what looks like a Viking Ship buried in Manhoe Bay on Hobson Island and they found no ships in Guysborough Harbor. The Vikings were known to bury their old ships at times.
There are oak trees on Oak Island and a castle with foundations near New Ross. The Vikings needed oak wood so why wouldn't they build the ship in Manhoe Bay were they had everything they needed. After all if you look at Zenos Map it shows all of the lands they went to but Nova Scotia is not on it. Would you show the place were you hid the treasure.

http://bgrahamonline.com/sinclair.html and http://mastermason.com/WallerLodge/zeno.htm

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone, Get ready, this summer could be the year the Templar Treasure is found. There is a TV show in the works and new found info that could end this hunt. :dontknow: and Yes Finders Keepers will be in the show. I will post more info as the paper work is done.

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this post was about Oak Island. There was a lot of digging going on and I would like to know if any treasure was ever found.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our TV show will air on March 15th at 10:PM on H2, History Channel 2. on the TV show America Unearthed. The TV show is called the Hunt for the Holy Grail . I hope to show were the Templars went to from Oak Island. Also check out the TV show on March 1st called Tracking the Templars.

Last edited:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
We no longer have network tv so we can't watch . Still happy to hear that some deals are coming together for you and your efforts are being recognized if not rewarded .

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't have H2 , you can go to America Unearthed ? Episodes, Video & Schedule - H2 on History.com and view any episode after the air date.

America Unearthed: Hunt for the Holy Grail The Holy Grail is one of the most sought after treasures of all time, and one treasure hunter thinks he knows exactly where it is. He invites Scott Wolter along on his quest to find it, and the result is a North American treasure hunt of epic proportions. Legends, a treasure map and the results of ground penetrating technology all point to the Grail being in a single location--a holy well on the property of a rumored Templar Prince. What Scott finds in and around the well will shock even the skeptics in this edge-of-your-seat season finale.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread