The validity of the Knights Templars and Oak Island

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK Mr Smith, You sent us 4 post on cannons and I checked them out with photos and info that tells of each but its like you said you can't believe anything the experts put on paper :icon_scratch:
You know the Zeno Narratives are a great wealth of info and for years people will fight over them. I am not a expert on cannons but even if this cannon has nothing to do with this story it doesn't change anything. We have a Viking Ship in Manhoe Bay and rock carvings and this is the area for oak and copper to build a ship and there is a castle and foundations in the New Ross area. If the ship turned over in the 6 day storm and some of the men died and the ship crashed into Hobson Island and needed much work would they bury the ship with the dead men :icon_scratch: So something big did happen in this area to and it should be looked at.
Again I want to thank Smith for his info on the cannons.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D NOT an expert, just a researcher; NEVER seen where either Vikings, NOR Knights Templar EVER had cannons... I am confused. ??? ::)

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Dear Mr Finder

I have not a clue what your reply wants. You posted information on a cannon which was incorrect as it stated that wrought-iron guns went out of use in the late 14th century. I have sent you links to pages on the internet (it's not paper, you know) of wrought-iron guns from dated sites. You could check these up in your own time (and check in published books, too) if you did not believe me. BUt the information on artillery you used was incorrect.

No, I am afraid I do not think that the Zeno Manuscript is full of information. I agree with the Wikipedia entry you so thoughtfully sent which points out most historians think it is a fake.

Smithbrown

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread